- NJC Pts. 26-31: £22,937 - £27,123 (pro rata).
- Part time (22.5 hours per week).
- Fixed term until 31st March 2016, subject to funding.
- Contributory pension scheme available.
We are seeking a highly motivated and suitably qualified practitioner to join our team. This role will be community based and you will offer individual therapeutic support to young people aged 11 – 25 in Tameside & Glossop. You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; be committed to young people’s participation and have significant experience of delivering high quality mental health services to young people.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday, 28th August 2015
Interview date: Tuesday 8th September 2015
42nd Street is an equal opportunities employer. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people.
For an application pack:
- Please send a 90p sae to 42nd Street, The Space, 87-91, Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 5AG.
- Or, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘recruitment’ in the subject box.
- Or, download the application pack from our website: http://42ndstreet.org.uk/about-us/work-with-us/
If you require an application pack in a particular format, please contact us on:
0161 228 7321.
Emailed applications are welcome.
If you wish to talk about this role, please contact: Chris Jacob on 0161 228 7321