Grade: NJC Scale point 34 £29,528
- To support the development of the Sefton Every Child Matters Forum as a vehicle for multi-agency working within the governance structures of the Sefton Health and Wellbeing Board and associated sub groups.
- To increase the role and contribution the VCFS (voluntary, community & faith sector) in service planning, service delivery, policy development and consultation relating to meeting the health and wellbeing needs of local children, young people and families.
- To develop and facilitate mechanisms for disseminating information and good practice across the children’s workforce.
- To support and advise the VCFS in implementing safeguarding good practice and governance that aligns with Sefton LSCB (Local Safeguarding Children Board), national procedures and guidance.
- To fulfil the role of deputy designated safeguarding lead within Sefton CVS and to act as a voluntary sector advisor to the LSCB and related sub groups.
- To support the VCFS with initiatives around workforce development relating to 0-25 service provision.
- To support the VCFS with developing and sustaining informal and formal partnerships e.g. networks and consortium arrangements which aid the delivery of local services for children, young people and families.
To support the VCFS with developing and sustaining informal and formal partnerships e.g. networks and consortium arrangements which aid the delivery of local services for children.
For a full job description and for details how to apply, click here