This dynamic and vibrant new department will work across the Arts and Education and Society business units within the British Council; running cross-cutting programmes, which will focus on technical and production skills, qualifications, standards and apprenticeship opportunities in the cultural sector, as well as related skills such as marketing and audience development.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Research Manager. The role will provide specialist research support to the unit to inform the development and delivery of global cultural skills programmes across four countries: Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Turkey.
Some of the main duties include:
- Undertaking extensive secondary and field research.
- Drafting a comprehensive report articulating the research findings
- Developing evidence-based recommendations which will guide policy and programme development for the cultural skills unit
- Representing to internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Management of overseas field-research from 2 – 27 Feb and 2 – 27 March.
To find out more about this role and for details on how to apply, click here
(This advert was originally posted on the Salford CVS website)