Salary: c £30,000 per annum
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Hours: 37 per week
Deadline: Friday 8th August (8am)
Interviews: Thursday 14th August
Bring your wide-ranging skills to this key, high-profile role with CHANGE, the leading Human Rights organisation for disabled people.
As Finance and Business Manager Reporting to the Director of CHANGE, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of our financial resources. Responsible for a five-strong team, you’ll also play a key role in raising awareness of the organisation and its successes by supporting the development of a marketing and communications plan. Your three key areas of accountability will be:
- Financial and office management – including budgeting, projecting cashflow and maintaining robust systems, which includes overseeing HR, payroll and office service contracts
- Business and financial development – including developing budgets for project expenditure, reviewing products and services, and overseeing sales and income generation
- Management, leadership and deliverables - including supervising and motivating staff in relation to project objectives and sales targets.
You have a proven track record in project, finance and operational management within the third and/or public sector. With experience of financial management accounting software, ideally QuickBooks, and of writing funding bids, you have the communication skills to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders. Formal training or a qualification in Finance or Accounting is desirable. You’re also a strong leader and motivator, able to contribute to strategic business and marketing plans, with some knowledge of the use of social media for marketing and promotion.
Your attributes include:
- The ability to manage complex budgets and financial resources, analyse information and make decisions within a fast-moving environment
- Working knowledge of commissioning structures and contracting requirements
- And, of course, strong compatibility with CHANGE’s vision, mission and values
- Strong IT literacy
CHANGE is a leading Human Rights organisation led by disabled people and employing people with learning disabilities to work both nationally and internationally to improve the human rights of all people with learning disabilities. We produce high-quality accessible information in easy words and pictures to empower vulnerable adults to make choices about issues that affect them.
Interim Finance and Business Manager
(Working Days: Mon, Tue, Wed)
T: 0113 388 0011
Unit 11, Shine, Harehills Road, Leeds, LS8 5HS