Genie Networks – a charity who supports deaf people and their family requires a volunteer office admin assistant.
3 hours per week to mutually suit
- · Typing up documents for funding monitoring purposes.
- · Supporting staff with administration
- · Photo Copying
- · Cataloguing equipment
- · Any other Ad Hov tasks
- · Answering Phone and taking messages
- · Good at prioritising
- · Good computer and keyboard skills
- · Can use computer software packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- · Keen attention to detail
- · The ability to show initiative
Must be discreet - some of the information you will be dealing with will be confidential
Sign Language skills are not essential for this role
Free Deaf awareness training and BSL taster course will be given
Training Academy Co-ordinator
Genie Networks, Ground Floor Oakland House, Talbot Road, Old Trafford M16 0PQ.
Office Mobile: 07853917332
Personal Mobile: 07828503124 (text only)
Genie Networks is a registered Charity Supporting Deaf People and their Families in Greater Manchester: Registered Charity No: 1121805.