“Spring into a new Opportunity"
13th May 10am – 16.30pm
Partington Community Centre
- Jobcentre Plus has teamed with Partington Housing Association to support Partington residents into employment and training.
- In addition to vacancy information, the event will provide opportunities for residents to gain information on training, volunteering and support opportunities
- At previous events held by the Jobcentre, feedback from those who took part was very positive, with the young people being able to access a range of services, employment, training and opportunities on the day. In addition it was a great place for providers and employers to network with one another.
- The event will take place in the Community Centre in Partington on 13th May 2011. The venue will be open to stall holders from 8.30am. Free parking on site is available.
- The event will be run as a market place and there will be 5 sessions throughout the day. The first session open to the public will be 10am ,. The following session will be held 11am, 12noon, 2.30pm and 3.30pm.
- Tea and coffee will be provided on the day for stall holders, There will be no session run from 1pm until 2.30pm, to give people opportunity to have lunch (not provided)
If you have any queries about the event please contact either Karen Brown on 0161 2538550 or Julie Evans on 0161 2538580.