Training Team Leader Vacancy (2 Year Part Time Contract)
CFC is seeking to appoint a Training Team Leader. The post is funded for an 18 months period only.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who ideally will have a background in workforce development, experienced in marketing, be a good organiser/planner, and an excellent communicator and facilitator.
CFC would like the successful applicant to begin as soon as possible.
If you are interested, but feel that you do not totally match the criteria, you may care to contact CFC, as soon as possible, for an informal chat.
2.5 days per week (Times to be arranged)
£20,000 per annum pro rata.
Please submit an application before April 22nd. Your application should take the form of a C.V. and a covering letter, addressed to:
- Jo Wood, The Counselling and Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham WA15 9RP
Your covering letter should address how you meet the criteria of the post and, in addition, specify two people as referees who are able to provide an informed assessment of your experience and capabilities in the context of the post for which you are applying.
For more information call 0161 941 7754
Job Description: Reporting to the Centre Manager and working with the training team, the job holder will be required to effectively carry out the following tasks and duties:
- To facilitate effective training for CFC staff and volunteers.
- To promote the effectiveness of the training team, including organisation of ongoing recruitment and support of the team.
- To facilitate the development and delivery of a programme of internal and external training/support courses.
- To seek funding with which to develop the training team and the annual training programme.
- To market and publicise the annual training programme both internally and externally.
- To work with the centre manager to ensure the continuity of centre operations.