The Community Hubs Team is bidding to contribute to a programme of support to stimulate and support community enterprise. We are putting together a project which aims to help community buildings and are working to identify match funding for the project.
We are bidding for funding to work with COMBINE members to:
- Carry out a community enterprise health check on their building
- Review the physical issues/opportunities to develop their building
- Identify the actions and priorities for the organisation
- Draw in resources from other support initiatives; volunteering, work programme, micro-energy generation…
- Include capacity from Community Hubs staff to achieve the changes
The bid is based on feedback from COMBINE members and whilst we are sure of the demand for such support we would like to identify five community buildings to name in the bid as participants in the first year.
If you might be interested and want to find out more please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and address (including postcode) of your organisation and contact details as soon as possible.