A meeting held in Trafford this week has resulted in an initial proposal for a partnership bid to the Improving Futures funding programme from the Big Lottery Fund.
The outcomes for Improving Futures programme are:
- Improved outcomes for children and families with multiple and complex needs.
- New approaches to local delivery that demonstrate replicable models which lead to more effective, tailored and joined-up support to families with multiple and complex needs.
- Improving learning and sharing of best practice between public services and voluntary and community sector organisations.
Full details of this programme can be found on the BIG Lottery Fund website: www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/prog_improving_futures.htm?regioncode=-uk
There is a very short turn around time for developing an expression of interest due to the bank holidays and half terms and so the following dates have been set for responses and further planning meetings.
- Expressionsof interest in a partnership bid by email – Thursday 28th April.
- Initial meeting to develop partnership proposal on - Wednesday 4th May
- Draft of expression of interest completed by – Thursday 5th May
- CYPS Executive Team to view draft proposal on – Thursday 5th May
- Comments of the expression of interest by – Tuesday 10th May
- Local authority endorsement sign off – Wednesday 11th May
- Submission of expression of interest to the Big Lottery Fund – Noon, Thursday 12th May.
Further details, including details of how your group might get involved can be found on the FASNET website by clicking here