Now’s the time for your communications to work harder for you, so Media Trust are making their events go further too. Quality professional development, expert speakers and networking opportunities are available in Manchester.
14th June 2011
- Write better press releases - Identify your stories, understand what gets your stories told and how to write them well
- Pitching to journalists – Hear from journalists what they look for, pitch your story for immediate feedback to improve your press release pickup rate
19th July 2011
- Write better copy – Make your copy connect with your audiences, raise funds, and increase support
- Write for the web – Get your writing right for websites, e-newsletters, blogs, tweets…
16th August 2011
- Social media essentials - Get started with the tools and principles to build relationships with your audiences online
- E-newsletters in a nutshell - Make your e-newsletters a tool to turn audiences into your ambassadors, supporters or volunteers
13 September 2011 (full day only)
- Digital strategy Integrate all your digital communications activity and get more impact for your efforts
They are looking forward to seeing you in Manchester. Keep an eye on their website for evening networking events with local media professionals too, and do spread the word!
Communications is about getting your message across, selling an idea or vision to someone who can make a positive difference with their resources.