42nd Street’s vision is to deliver inclusive accessible mental health services to all young people. In 2018 we will be launching a pilot online therapeutic service across Salford. Our online service will mirror our face to face services but importantly, will reach young people who experience the greatest barriers in accessing mental health services. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced practitioner and manager who is passionate about creating accessible online services for young people. You will work at an operational level, leading and managing a small team of multi-disciplinary online therapeutic staff supporting young people with their emotional wellbeing and mental health promoting choice and creativity.
- Pay scale NJC Pts. 36 - 41: (£31,601 - £36,379) p.a. (pro rata)
- 15 hrs per week
- Fixed term contract ending March 2019 (with potential extension, subject to funding)
- Annual Leave 27 days per annum (pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Working remotely, with agreed time spent at our office base in Central Manchester.
Closing date: 10am on Tuesday 3rd April 2018
Interview date: w/c 9th April 2018
For an application pack:
- Please send a 90p sae to 42nd Street, The Space, 87-91 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 5AG.
- Or, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘recruitment’ in the subject box, stating the job for which you wish to apply.
- Or, download the application pack from our website: http://42ndstreet.org.uk/about-us/work-with-us/
If you require an application pack in a particular format, please contact us on: 0161 228 7321. Emailed applications are welcome.
If you wish to discuss the role, please contact: Chris Jacob on 0161 228 7321.