£20,661 - Pro-rata for 21 hours a week
GMYN offers flexible working hours and working pattern will be agreed.
Greater Manchester Youth Network is looking to recruit a Finance Officer. This role is to provide a full financial support service to the Chief Executive, external accountants, project teams and external agencies/partners.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- To oversee the day to day operation of the organisations finances and ensure the smooth operation of the support systems and services.
- Process the monthly payroll for GMYN employees and sessional staff
- Produce and present monthly financial reports to the management team and board of trustees.
- Develop, enforce and monitor financial policies and procedures
- Provide financial information to individual projects to support funding monitoring requirements.
- To support completion of year-end audit and liaise with accountants
- Provide financial information for funding applications
Closing date for the position: Thursday 29th November 12pm.
Please note that interviews for the position will take place on Tuesday 12th December.
Both positions are based at GMYN’s office in Ardwick, Manchester
GMYN is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The workers will be expected to work within the principles of equal opportunities and to implement all aspects of GMYN’s Equality and Diversity policy.
The positions involve working with children and vulnerable young adults and is therefore subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For application information please visit www.gmyn.co.uk
Email email@example.com or contact GMYN on 0161 274 3377.