- Are you a local grassroots club or community organisation looking to develop the people you are working with?
- Would you like to play a bigger role in the football industry?
Kick It Out, football’s equality and inclusion campaign, is running a Mentoring and Leadership project. In partnership with the Equality and Human Rights Commission, it looks to address the under representation of diverse communities in all areas of the football industry.
Kick It Out will host a series of consultation evenings around the country to help groups and individuals to find out more about the project and how they can get involved.
Monday 13 June 6-9pm
Greater Manchester Centre for Voluntary Organisation,
St Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North,
Manchester, M12 6FZ
Refreshments will be provided
The event includes a panel discussion with:
- Earl Barrett (Kick It Out Mentoring and Leadership project manager)
- Eddie Afekafe (Manchester City FC Social Inclusion Manager)
- Efe Sodje (Bury FC)
- Manchester FA representatives
To book your FREE place at this event please contact Richard Bates at Kick It Out