Europia is the only registered charity in Greater Manchester (registered charity number 1161453) to work for the exclusive benefit of European Expats.
We work to support individuals and families in distress and poverty, through our various support projects. Services provided include the provision of information, advice and guidance, support for victims of hate crime, support on Brexit challenges and the promotion of personal wellbeing. We also have a very robust art and culture initiative, we have represented European Expat Communities in the Manchester Day Parade and are part of the local Kino Film Festival, alongside organising local cultural events.
On 29th January at 12 midday, Europia will be holding its first Women’s Awards at Albert’s Shed in Deansgate. We are seeking businesses, organisations and individuals to sponsor the awards event in order to help us to continue our important and life-changing work. Might you consider supporting us by sponsoring the awards? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
In the current post-Brexit climate we feel that it is especially important to highlight and promote the numerous contributions that European women make to our local society. 90% of the awards are focused on women however, we have included some categories for men to ensure that they are not excluded.
We are honoured to have secured the attendance of Julie Ward – Member of European Parliament, Eddy Newman – The Lord Mayor of Manchester and Rishi Shori – Councillor and Elected Leader of Bury Council as our key speakers at the awards.
We have some really worthy women, men and organisations nominated. We have a panel who will vote for the shortlisted nominated candidates. The final votes will be cast through an online public campaign where people can vote to choose the winners.
Sponsor an award and have:
- Your logo on our website, on the award certificates and distributed within our networks and on social media platforms.
- Sponsorship of a specific certificate to be awarded at the awards ceremony with your logo on the award certificate.
- The opportunity to deliver a short presentation about yourself and your organisation, to an audience which will be primarily business people and representatives from the world of Arts and Culture.
- An opportunity to include the details of your organisation in goody bags which will be distributed at the event.
- You will be supporting the contributions of European Expats in a post-Brexit Britain.
- Social media publicity: the voting will be done on various digital media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, our own website, regional language blogs, etc.) and your name and logo will be featured as a sponsor.
- Publicity through our following partners:
For more information, visit the website: http://europia.org.uk/europia-womens-awards/support-the-awards/