We’re seeking a volunteer who wants to put their sociable personality to good use. Do you like talking to people? Are you good at writing letters? Then we want you to join our team to get in touch with supporters and to do a very important thing – thank them!
To be a successful thanking volunteer at the Vegetarian Society, you need the following skills or characteristics:
* Enjoy talking with people
* Have a good command of the English spoken language
* Have a commitment to the Vegetarian Society’s aims and some personal experience and understanding of the issues of being vegetarian or vegan
* Have good written communication skills, including competency in English spelling and grammar
* Have an understanding of customer service
* Be able to travel to our office in Altrincham to do this activity
* And we would love to find someone who has one day a week to give us for this role
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into charity fundraising or supporter services, or anyone who would be happy to put their love of a good natter to good use in support of a great cause. You will be volunteering with our Fundraising & Membership Team. The role is voluntary but we will reimburse your travel and lunch expenses.
If you are interested, please telephone 0161 925 2000 and ask for Fay.