Healthwatch Manchester, a progressive and dynamic service, is offering an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team. Operating from the centre of Manchester, we are the consumer champion for health and social care. Our approach is client centred and focused on a commitment to equality and diversity.
We are looking for a suitable, enthusiastic candidate who can continue the development of the Healthwatch Manchester volunteer base.
The successful candidate will recruit, train and manage the Healthwatch Manchester
volunteer teams to ensure service levels are achieved and an excellent service is provided.
We expect the successful applicant to demonstrate:
- Recent substantial experience of managing volunteers
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to evaluate and map services
- Ability to create and implement plans/rotas effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills with ability to manage and positively influence volunteer teams
Closing date: 10:00 am on Friday 8 May 2014
Provisional Interview dates: Week commencing Monday 19 May 2014
For an application pack and details please contact Healthwatch Manchester on 0161 830 2070 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept CVs.
Healthwatch Manchester has a strong commitment to equality and working with diverse communities.
Company No 8465025 Registered in England