OFFICE MANAGER - Required for September 2017 or as soon as possible thereafter
£25,951 to 27,668 pro rata – Actual salary - £22,457 to £23,943
Full time 36.25 hrs, term time + 2 weeks
8.30am to 4:15pm subject to negotiation
The Governors are seeking to appoint an Office Manager with lots of enthusiasm and the abilityto work as part of a very happy and motivated team.
The successful candidate will:
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Highly organised to ensure tasks are completed on time
· Able to use own initiative to meet challenges, responding flexibly and sensitively
We can offer:
- A supportive, caring ethos
- A forward looking school, always striving for excellence
- A track record of developing staff (Investors in people ‘Gold’)
St Mary’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check and Staff Disqualification Declaration.
Further details and application forms from https://www.greater.jobs/
Closing Date - Monday 17 July 2017 at 12 Noon
Applicants who are not contacted shortly after the closing date may assume that they have not been successful but are thanked for their interest. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applicants.