42nd Street is seeking a Service Manager (CMHT) who will be responsible for the supervision, management and personal development of Mental Health Practitioners in the Community Mental Health Team as well as identified existing/new services and projects.
You will ensure that approaches to Community Mental Health work reflect the expressed needs and rights of young people as experts in their own lives, coupled with best practice and standards that improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- NJC Pts. 36 - 41: £30,978 - £35,662
- Full time – 37.5 hrs per week
- Permanent, subject to funding.
- Annual Leave 27 days per annum
- Contributory pension scheme available.
Closing date: 10am on 3rd May 2016
Interview date: Monday 16th May 2016
42nd Street is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from disabled people.
For an application pack:
- Please send a 90p sae to 42nd Street, The Space, 87-91 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 5AG.
- Or, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘recruitment’ in the subject box, stating the job for which you wish to apply.
- Or, download the application pack from our website: http://42ndstreet.org.uk/about-us/work-with-us/
If you require an application pack in a particular format, please contact us on: 0161 228 7321. Emailed applications are welcome.
If you wish to talk about either role, please contact: Chris Jacob on 0161 228 7321.