- NJC Pts. 26-31: £ £22,443 - £ £26,539
- Part time (22.5 hours per week)
- 6 months fixed term contract (July – December 2014)
- Contributory pension scheme available
42nd Street is an innovative voluntary sector mental health organisation. We are looking for a person to work as part of a wider mental health youth work team providing a range of quality services to young people aged 11-25 years who are under stress and experiencing mental health problems.
The post holder will focus on delivering outreach, individual support and group work interventions with young people. As the Inside Out Project Worker, you will provide high quality individual support interventions to lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and questioning (LGBTQ) young people.
- Closing date: Monday, 9th June 2014 (by 5pm)
- Interview date: Monday, 16th June 2014
Due to the post holder’s role as the inside out worker, this post is subject to a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) as outlined in the Equality Act 2010. It is a requirement of this role that the post holder identifies as lesbian, gay, bisexual and / or trans.
42nd Street is an equal opportunities employer. We particularly welcome applications from disabled people.
For an application pack:
- Please send a 90p sae to 42nd Street, the SPACE, 87-91, Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 5AG.
- Or, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘recruitment’ in the subject box.
- Or, download the application pack from our website:
If you require an application pack in a particular format, please contact us on:
0161 228 7321
If you wish to talk about this role further, please contact:
Chris Jacob or Tess Gregson on 0161 228 7321.
42nd Street is an innovative young people’s mental health charity working across Manchester, Salford and Trafford.