42nd Street is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced IAPT Practitioner to join our Counselling and Therapy Team, who provide a range of quality therapeutic services to young people aged 11-25 years who are experiencing mental health difficulties.
The post holder will be responsible for the direct delivery of cognitive behavioural therapy to young people, with the possibility of delivering therapeutic group work.
The practitioner will ensure the delivery of timely and high quality therapeutic practice, which is aligned with IAPT standards and best practice.
- NJC Pts. 26-31: £22,937 - £27,123 (pro rata)
- 22.5 hrs per week
- Permanent, subject to funding.
- Annual Leave 27 days per annum (pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme available.
Closing date: 10am on 3rd May 2016
Interview date: Tuesday 17th May 2016
42nd Street is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from disabled people.
For an application pack:
- Please send a 90p sae to 42nd Street, The Space, 87-91 Great Ancoats Street, Manchester, M4 5AG.
- Or, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org putting ‘recruitment’ in the subject box, stating the job for which you wish to apply.
- Or, download the application pack from our website: http://42ndstreet.org.uk/about-us/work-with-us/
If you require an application pack in a particular format, please contact us on: 0161 228 7321. Emailed applications are welcome.
If you wish to talk about either role, please contact: Chris Jacob on 0161 228 7321.