Friday, 25 August, 2017 - 10:00
Salford CVS has a proud history of making a difference in Salford for over 40 years. We are a well-respected partner in this city and have excellent relationships with both VCSE and public sector organisations. We are financially stable with a clear business plan and a highly skilled and motivated staff team and board of trustees. As a membership organisation we work hard to address the needs and represent the interests of our hundreds of VCSE member organisations.
We are recognised as the city-wide infrastructure organisation for the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector providing specialist information, advice, development support and opportunities for influence and collaboration. This work includes helping VCSE organisations secure funding for their charitable activities, including public and private sector grants and investments, social investment / loans, crowdfunding and many other forms of fundraising.
We currently directly deliver grants programmes on behalf of a variety of local funders, including NHS Salford CCG and Salford City Council. Details of our current grants programme can be found here.
Salford CVS supports the Grants for Good Campaign and follows the Principles of Good Grant-Making.
Due to the recent commitment by NHS Salford CCG to invest £3m into our Third Sector Fund over the next three years, we are now looking to appoint to a new role of Grants Manager.
With the support of the existing Grants Administrator, the post-holder will manage all aspects of the grants lifecycle, which includes:
- Development of new grant streams, including identifying and sourcing new partners
- All aspects of the application process
- Assessment panels, including the recruitment of new panel members on a rolling basis
- Marketing and promotion of available grants
- Effective monitoring and evaluation of funded projects
- Supporting the external programme evaluation to measure impact, working closely with our appointed evaluation partners
To find out more about this role, click here