- NJC equivalent: Points 24-26 (£21,067 - £22,443)
- Pro-rata for 21 hours a week
- GMYN offers flexible working hours and working pattern will be agreed.
Greater Manchester Youth Network is looking to recruit a Finance Officer due to our current finance staff member retiring.
This role is to provide a full financial support service to the Chief Executive, external accountants, project teams and external agencies/partners.
The position is based at GMYN’s office in Ardwick, Manchester.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• To oversee the day to day operation of the organisations finances and ensure the smooth operation of the support systems and services.
To oversee the day to day operation of the organisations finances and ensure the
smooth operation of the support systems and services.
• Process the monthly payroll for GMYN employees and sessional staff
• Produce and present monthly financial reports to the management team and board of trustees.
• Develop, enforce and monitor financial policies and procedures
• Provide financial information to individual projects to support funding monitoring
• To support completion of year-end audit and liaise with accountants
• Provide financial information for funding applications
For application information please visit www.gmyn.co.uk
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact GMYN on 0161 274 3377.
Closing date for the position: Monday 30th June 12 noon.
Please note that interviews for the position will take place on Tuesday 8th July
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
GMYN is an equal opportunities