This is a great opportunity to work for a multi award winning small charity and be part of solution to improving Greater Manchester for the benefit of all.
To work alongside the CEO, to develop and implement, a comprehensive strategy to increase annual turnover and raise public awareness of the charity and its work.
The strategy will look at fundraising events, other fundraising opportunities, Marketing and PR, social media presence and business engagement.
As this is a new position, the successful candidate will have some freedom and the opportunity to shape this role and implement ideas.
Roles and responsibilities
• To organise a minimum of 3 large fundraising events a year
• To organise a series of small fundraisers, either independently or in partnership with businesses and members of the public
• To have responsibility for social media and increase followers
• To think creatively on new ways of generating donations and income
• To proactively cultivate corporate support, including attending networking events
• To have responsibility for the charity’s Marketing and PR, including internal communication
• To submit small grant applications
• To create and manage databases
• To liaise with project managers and staff to access information when needed
• To report directly to the CEO
• Experience in Marketing and PR
• Experience of implementing social media campaigns
• Knowledge of fundraising strategies
• Experience of organising events
Skills and attributes
• Outgoing and personable nature
• Flexible in terms of working hours and days
• Can do attitude that completes tasks on time
• Team player that can think strategically and see the bigger picture and goals
To apply for this position email your CV and a 2 page covering letter outlining how you fit the criteria above and why you are the right person for this position, to: email@example.com
For further information, visit: http://mancunianway.org.uk/2017/09/29/fundraising-manager-vacancy/
35 hours per week
Based in Manchester City Centre
19 November, 2017 (All day)