Salary £15,000 - £18,000 negotiable depending on experience
The SROI Network Limited is an international membership organisation based in Liverpool that supports the development of Social Return on Investment. It was set up in 2007 and now has over 800 members. The main activities of the network are:
• Supporting members
• Developing and advocating principles for accounting for social value
• Developing the methodology for social return on investment
• Ensuring adherence to the principles and methodology of SROI
• Providing a forum for the continued development of the principles and methodology
• Maintaining and disseminating information on indicators for use in SROI
• Providing training in SROI
The SROI Network is looking to recruit an Administration Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing international membership organisation.
To apply please email Emily Crawford at firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and a covering letter (no more than two A4 pages) stating why you are interested in the role and summarises your skills and experience in relation to the job description.
Closing date for applications is 07th April 2014
Interviews will be held on the 16th April 2014
Terms and conditions
The successful candidate will be required to work 35 hours per week.
Holiday entitlement is 25 days holiday per annum.