Greater Manchester Centre for Voluntary Organisation (GMCVO) are looking for a suitably skilled and experienced Administrator to support their Talent Match or Ambition for Ageing Big Lottery funded programmes.
Talent Match and Ambition for Ageing are two exciting programmes commissioned by the Big Lottery Fund that enable young and older people to influence policy and practice in Greater Manchester through involvement in the design and delivery of our work.
We require an Administrator who can:
• Efficiently record and maintain data and information and related filing systems
• Work flexibly to support a range of events and courses
• Professionally service a range of formal meetings
• Carry out reception duties including frontline interaction with clients and potential clients
• A permanent contract
• 22 days leave plus Bank Holidays
• Flexible working
• A location close to Manchester City Centre
Please state if you have a preference for either post on your application form; Talent Match or Ambition for Ageing
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd November 2016, 9am
Interview date: Monday 14th November 2016
To find out more or to apply, click here